JOB TITLE: Finance Manager, Financial Reporting and Planning
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Type: Full-time
- To facilitate accurate financial reporting for management report, group reporting, and statutory financial statement.
- Review of general ledger accounts to ensure transactions are complete and captured in line with relevant financial reporting standards.
- Support month and year end close process.
- Adherence to monthly closing checklist and closing calendar.
- Timely completion of monthly management reports.
- Ensure accurate preparation and submission of HFM Reports to Group.
- Respond to financial reporting queries from the Group.
- Assist in the provision of financial analysis suitable for decision making.
- Assist in the preparation of annual budgets, forecasts and projections.
- Prepare the Annual Financial Statements.
- Assist in ensuring timely completions of External Audits. Respond to queries from auditors and ensure implementation of all recommendations raised during the audit.
- Provide ad-hoc analysis requests from the Finance Director.
Communications and Work Relationships:
- Reporting to: Senior Manager, Financial Reporting and Planning
- Internal: All Staff
- External: External Auditor.
- First Degree in Finance / Accounting / Economics.
- Good working experience with Microsoft office tools especially Microsoft excel and power point.
- Experience in preparation of statutory financial statements.
Key Skills & Competencies:
- Strong technical accounting skills including a deep understanding of the International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and its business application.
- Exceptional financial modelling skills.
- Exceptional analytical problem-solving skills.
- Strong presentation skills
- Attention to details
- Highly organized and efficient
- Big 4 audit firm experience highly desired.
- Ability to research and report on various technical accounting issues.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their tailored CV to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as subject of the email.
Note: Any application received after the above time will be automatically rejected.
|Job Category||Accounting / Audit / Finance|
|Deadline||3pm; 3rd April, 2020.|