Finance Manager, Tax is needed at Alfred & Victoria Associates
JOB TITLE: Finance Manager, Tax
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Type: Full-time
- Responsible for Tax functions within the Company by Leading the Tax team to facilitate efficient tax strategies to reduce the Company tax exposure while remaining compliant with generally accepted accounting principles and the law.
- A graduate of accountancy or any related discipline with a minimum of Second Class Upper/Upper Credit
- Possession of an MBA/Master’s degree in relevant discipline will be an added advantage
- Experience: ACA/ACCA qualified with at least 7 years cognate experience.
Key Skills & Competencies:
- Strong technical knowledge of Nigerian Tax and its business application preferably from a Telecommunication, manufacturing company or any of the big four accounting firm.
- Exceptional analytical problem-solving skills.
- Attention to details.
- Highly organized and efficient.
- Ability to take ownership and leadership of task.
- Good communication, presentation and people management skills.
- Very comfortable with Microsoft office applications and SAGE Accounting Packages.
- Must have the ability to work with little or no supervision
- Must be able to multitask
- Organizational skills
- Team Leadership Experience
- Financial and Quantitative Analysis skills
- Strategic / Big Picture Thinking
- Relationship Management skills
- Contract Management skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their tailored CV to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as subject of the email.
Note: Any application received after the above time will be automatically rejected.
|Job Category||Accounting / Audit / Finance|
|Deadline||3pm; 3rd April, 2020.|