Jemi Neil Consulting is recruiting candidates for a Finance Officer.
JOB TITLE: Finance Officer
JOB LOCATION: Victoria Island, Lagos
- Assist in monitoring the day-to-day financial operations within the company (payroll, invoicing, and other transactions)
- Assist in preparing monthly and quarterly management reporting.
- Assist in supervising the Update of client loan repayment and Disbursement History.
- Manage the company’s financial accounting, monitoring and reporting systems
- Assist in ensuring compliance with accounting policies and regulatory requirements.
- Conduct Periodic Financial Risk Management with the Finance manager.
- Develop secure procedures to maintain confidential Financial information.
- Ensure all accounting activities and audits comply with financial Regulations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting plus 2 years of experience in accounting and/or financial analysis
- Data Processing skills.
- Excellent business judgment, analytical, and decision-making skills.
- Knowledge of financial reporting and data Management Tools like BANK ONE
- Strong demonstrated use of Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV and Cover Letter (Highlighting similar work experience) to: [email protected] with the email subject as “Finance Officer “.
Note: Candidate must reside on the Island.
|Job Category||Accounting / Audit / Finance|
|Deadline||28th May, 2020.|