Finance Officer is needed at Society for Family Health (SFH)
JOB TITLE: Finance Officer
Ref Id: sfh-39724
LOCATION: Abuja, Nigeria
Department: Finance & Accounts
Contract Duration: 6 months (Renewable)
The successful candidate will perform the following functions:
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliation for the assigned banks.
- Ensure correct postings on SAP by using the proper cost assignments
- Prepare donor financial reports.
- Ensure prompt and correct payment to field workers, consultants, vendors and project staff.
- Prepare monthly burn rate and management account report analysis.
- Maintain, organise and file documents for the project.
- Review field positing for accuracy and stepping down funds for field activities.
- Admin and other job functions that may be assigned by the line manager.
Qualifications / Experience
- Must possess a first degree in Accounting.
- Must have two (2) years of experience in accounting and finance.
- Registration with a professional body (ACA or ACCA) or any other related professional body will be an added advantage.
- Demonstrate knowledge of Finance and Accounting policies.
Skills and competency required:
- Ability to analyse financial matters, resolve issues promptly and accurately.
- Excellent communication and proper documentation skills.
- Must have a continuous drive for learning and knowledge sharing.
- Must have demonstrated proficiency using intermediate-level office software applications, including Microsoft Word, Excel, spreadsheets and database.
- Hands-on experience using an ERP (SAP) or financial management MIS
|Job Category||Accounting / Audit / Finance|
|Deadline||30th March, 2020.|