JOB TITLE: Finance Officer
JOB LOCATION: Jalingo, Taraba
The successful candidate will perform the following functions:
- Handle all financial management in line with approved procedures and ensure prompt reporting within the given deadline.
- Ensure proper and timely payment of salaries, wages and other allowances for staff and consultants
- Ensure proper preparation of payment vouchers with support of waybills, invoices
- Ensure proper documentation of all retirements and payments.
- Create soft copy backup of all submitted invoices and receipts for future reference in an organized manner.
- Ensure that all transactions and documents have been duly approved, signed/stamped paid on each page and checked for completeness.
- Ensure the use of QuickBooks and other accounting software used by the organization
- Ensure accurate preparation of bank reconciliation.
- Must possess a First Degree in Accounting or any related field of study.
- Must have two (2) years post NYSC experience.
- Must have very strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Must have demonstrable integrity and ability to work under pressure and produce results.
- Must have demonstrated proficiency using intermediate level office software applications, including Microsoft word, Excel, PowerPoint and database.
- Ability to use QuickBooks and other Accounting Software is added advantage
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV as one attachment to: [email protected] with the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Applications not sent in the required format will not be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for assessment and interview.
- Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
Deadline: August 19, 2021
|Job Category||Finance Officer - Receivables|