Revolutionplus Property Development Company Limited is recruiting candidates for a Financial Accountant.
JOB TITLE: Financial Accountant
JOB LOCATION: Lekki, Lagos
- Ensure financial records are maintained in compliance with accepted policies, standards, and procedures
- Compile and analyze financial information to prepare financial statements including monthly, quarterly and annual reports and accounts
- Analyze financial information to recommend or develop efficient use of resources and procedures, provide strategic recommendations and maintain solutions to business and financial problems
- Ensure all financial reporting deadlines are met
- Advise, implement and maintain standard accounting control procedures
- Anchor and coordinate the Financial audit process
- Prepare Receipts and Invoices and commissions
- Proper management of groups fixed asset register.
- Maintenance of inventory records
- Organized and efficient with good ability to define priorities; good at figuring out the processes necessary to get things done.
- Commitment to outstanding performance.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting (Second class Upper) from a reputable University.
- Must have completed NYSC.
- Must have had 3-4 years post-NYSC Experience, involving managing a wide range of financial activities for companies worked for.
- Prior Experience working with real estate companies will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Please do not apply for this role if you do not have the above-stated requirements.
|Job Category||Accounting / Audit / Finance|
|Deadline||27th December, 2019.|