JOB TITLE: Financial Accountant (Religious Organization)
JOB LOCATION: Ikeja, Lagos
- The financial accountant will be responsible for monitoring all financial data and prepare accurate statements for the church, this will include but not limited to the coordination and execution of account reconciliations, budget compilation, and back-up to the accounts payable function.
- Plan, control, monitor finances and ensure adherence to statutory requirements, asses financial risk and strive for operational efficiencies within the organization.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual statements (balance sheets and income statements)
- Bachelor’s Degree or HND in Accounting, Finance or any related discipline
- Minimum of 3 years Accounting experience
- Associate’s degree or equivalent experience in Accounting
- Additional professional qualifications like (ICAN, ACA) will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of accounting regulations and compliance requirements
- IT proficiency with Advanced Excel skill and the ability to use accounting software
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with strong numerical abilities.
- Thorough knowledge of accounting procedures, taxation and principles
- Time-management abilities and confidentiality
- Highly organized with excellent attention to detail
- Good oral and written communication skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as subject of the email.
Deadline: April 16, 2021
|Job Category||Accounting / Audit / Finance|