JOB TITLE: Financial Analyst
JOB LOCATION: Lagos
- Our client, who is a major player in the construction / hospitality industry is looking for a smart and young finance – oriented individual to take up the role of a financial analyst.
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for using their analytical mindset to analyze and interpret financial data, then relating it to potential business trends and issues. This candidate will feel comfortable using insights they have discovered to communicate important themes and discoveries to company leadership.
- Perform financial forecasting, reporting, and operational metrics tracking
- Analyze financial data and create financial models for decision support
- Report on financial performance and prepare for regular leadership reviews
- Analyze past results, perform variance analysis, identify trends, and make recommendations for improvements
- Work closely with the accounting team to ensure accurate financial reporting
- Evaluate financial performance by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts
- Guide the cost analysis process by establishing and enforcing policies and procedures
- Provide analysis of trends and forecasts and recommend actions for optimization
- Recommend actions by analyzing and interpreting data and making comparative analyses; study proposed changes in methods and materials
- Perform market research, data mining, business intelligence, and valuation comps
- Communicate financial insights suggesting business issues to management
- 0 – 3 + years of business finance or other relevant experience
- High proficiency infinancial modelingtechniques
- Strong fluency withExcel formulas and functions
- BA, BS, or B.Com degree required (Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance/Economics)
- Strong analytical and data gathering skills
- Good business acumen
N100,000 – N150,000 (Monthly).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Deadline: May 17, 2021
|Job Category||Accounting / Audit / Finance|