Financial Analyst Manager is needed at Faoqueens Global Concepts Limited
JOB TITLE: Financial Analyst Manager
Hours: Normal working hours are 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. daily
- We are seeking for a person who has a wide range of the financial institution and their day to day activities
- To perform this role, the Financial Analyst Manager will need to be in close contact with a range of industry groups, such as Banks, FIRS etc.
- Participate in compensation management, semi-annual incentive compensation payments. Provide financial and analytical support for the incentive compensation calculation and forecasting processes. Respond to ad-hoc projects related to the incentive compensation program
- Assist with the new business process and working with Finance and Business Managers.
- Cash reconciliations, monthly reporting and report production, daily modelling, analysis and reporting, and financial analysis.
- Research and resolve Business Unit(s) inquiries for assigned functional areas.
- Perform monthly balance sheet, income statement and changes in financial position/budget variance analysis
- Investigate and report to the Manager any inconsistencies or improprieties.
- Prepare financial reports, charts, tables, and other exhibits as requested
- Train new employees and ensure training material/documentation is kept current
- Responsible for performing special projects to improve process efficiency and performance Projects as assigned by Management
- Provide timely, relevant and accurate reporting & analysis of the results of the division’s performance against historical, budgeted, forecasted and strategic planning results to facilitate decision-making toward the achievement of the budget and strategic plan.
- Maintain and develop various financial models and standard templates
- Support Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) business unit analysts by being the first point of contact for issues and questions.
- Describe an insightful use of financial analysis techniques, tools, and concepts, to provide practical counsel to business area partners and management to drive business results.
- Understand and facilitate the integration of business processes, people, and relevant technology, in order to identify, configure, and communicate useful information, and to provide practical business leadership to drive business decision making across the company.
- Identify non-value added processes within the department and seeks solutions.
- Support the Govt.Тs Configuration Management organization in the planning and requirements for an enterprise-based tool solution investment analysis effort.
- Support program planning and development and tracking of documentation required by the investment analysis effort, including development and updates to the business case.
- Coordinate with process owners and stakeholders as the investment analysis process continues.
- Responsible for developing, interpreting and implementing financial concepts for reporting and control.
- Understand and apply complex concepts. Identify risks, propose recommendations and solutions to issues.
- Prepare and analyse account reconciliations promptly. Assure availability of timely and well-presented, high-quality actual P&L, balance sheet, and sales detail results vs. current and prior year benchmarks as well as trended information.
- Forecast risk
- Ability to analyses and interpret financial data and make recommendations.
- Responsible for compliance with applicable Corporate and Divisional Policies and performing other duties as assigned by management.
- Analysis and approval of project expenditures as well as invoicing per contracted billing milestones.
- Review billing milestones upon each budget change to ensure financial data accuracy and consistency.
- Review and approve project expenditure items for billing on a regular basis.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting, or related field. CPA / MBA preferred having corporate finance knowledge.
- Minimum of 5 years working experience is required for the positionMust have extremely strong MS Excel expertise
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and work in a challenging fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication mastery
- Maturity, professionalism, and high level of discretion are required
- Knowledge of procedural controls and data validation techniques required
- Strong work ethic with a positive, can-do attitude
- Independent worker and analytical thinker with an ability to conduct research, data analysis and resolve complex problems
- Strong presence with the ability to interact with Senior Leadership.
- Financial modelling expertise a plus
- Ability to analyse and interpret data.
- Ability to plan, implement, and administer financial information and control systems. Knowledge of the principles, processes, and standards for integrated financial analysis and reporting.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
|Job Category||Accounting / Audit / Finance, Manager|