JOB TITLE: Financial Controller
JOB LOCATION: Lagos Mainland, Lagos
- A top medical diagnostic equipment company is looking to hire an experienced Financial Controller, or Comptroller, to undertake all aspects of financial management, including corporate accounting, regulatory and financial reporting, budget and forecasts preparation, as well as the development of internal control policies and procedures. Finance controller responsibilities will also include financial risk management.
- Manage all finance and accounting operations including Billing, A/R, A/P, GL and Counsel, Cost Accounting, Inventory Accounting, and Revenue Recognition
- Coordinate and direct the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances
- Maximizes return on financial assets by establishing financial policies, procedures, controls, and reporting systems.
- Guides financial decisions by establishing, monitoring, and enforcing policies and procedures.
- Protects assets by establishing, monitoring, and enforcing internal controls.
- Monitors and confirms financial conditions by conducting audits and providing information to external auditors.
- Maximizes return and limits risk on cash by minimizing bank balances and making investments.
- Prepares budgets by establishing schedules; collecting, analyzing, and consolidating financial data; recommending plans.
- Provides status of financial condition by collecting, interpreting, and reporting financial data.
- Prepares special reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, anticipating future legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, filing financial reports, and advising management on needed actions.
- Protects operations by keeping financial information and plans confidential.
- Support month-end and year-end close processes.Prepare and publish timely monthly financial statements
- Bachelor’s degree in finance oraccounting required. Master’s degree or additional professional designation (e.g. CPA or CMA) highly preferred
- Minimum of fiveyears of accounting, audit, and financial experience required with a demonstrated familiarity with accounting principles and corporate taxation
- Comprehensive knowledge of broad-based financial functions in addition to financial accounting standards required
- Experience with financial reporting requirements
- MBA is desirable
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Deadline: May 17, 2021
|Job Category||Accounting / Audit / Finance|