JOB TITLE: Fleet Officer
JOB LOCATION: Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
- Monitor, track, and report all movements of vehicles in the field according to SOP
- Ensuring and checking that the standard services for vehicles are scheduled and carried out, as at when due.
- Follow Company safety and security guidelines for drivers, transportation, and tracking
- Ensuring that all movements are realized in a safe manner and timely according to requests.
- To ensure immediate response to highway breakdown, accident, Police Impound, and Third-Party Issues.
- Ensuring and Checking vehicles are maintained correctly.
- Checking consumption ratio for all vehicles.
- Ensure that vehicles are in good working condition and ensure quality and frequent maintenance to avoid damage
- Ensure that vehicles are in good condition and cleaned regularly and fuel levels in the vehicle (to be maintained).
- Perform daily and weekly vehicle inspections.
- To support operation for necessary information as related to transport operation.
- Interested candidates should possess a BSc Degree / HND qualification with at least 4 years of work experience.
- Applicant must reside in Ibadan.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Word& Excel.
- Proficient in the use of Fleet management software (tracking application).
- Basic Knowledge of Vehicle Maintenance.
- Good Knowledge of road networks.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and portfolio to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Deadline: October 22, 2021