JOB TITLE: Floor Supervisor
JOB LOCATION: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Leads and supervises a team of Sales Associates.
Provides direction and guidance to associates to ensure efficient and effective floor operations, customer service.
- Maintains company standards and guidelines around product flow, customer service and visual displays.
- Performs daily store activities such as opening and closing procedures which includes monitoring attendance, and activating security systems.
- Manages retail staff, including cashiers and people working on the floor.
- Ensures pricing is accurate.
- Ensures standards for quality, customer service, health and safety are met.
- Manage different departments within the store.
- Handles customer questions, complaints, and issues.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Qualification: BSc
- Demonstrates strong organizational skills.
- Pays close attention to detail.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a supervisor in a supermarket.
- Team player.
- Communicates clearly and effectively.
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal skills.
- Manages time efficiently.
- Demonstrates solid problem-solving skills.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified candidates should send CV to: [email protected] using “Floor Supervisor” as the subject of the mail.
Deadline: August 30, 2021