JOB TITLE: Forensics Officer – Business Assurance
JOB LOCATION: Apapa, Lagos
- Prepare preliminary reports on findings arising from the investigations.
- Assist the Forensic Manager to analyze financial data and trace discrepancies.
- Gather adequate background information on all relevant processes, procedures and policies relevant to the investigation.
- Complete portions of the investigation working papers & files for review by manager within set period.
- Review assigned financial documents to identify inaccuracies.
- Perform all administrative duties during investigations e.g set up meeting, schedule interview sessions and manage the investigation file.
- B.Sc / HND in Accounting or related discipline.
- Professional qualification such as ICAN/ACCA is an added advantage.
- Minimum of two years cognate experience.
- Experience in investigative reporting and proactive fraud detection
The Person Must:
- Be a good team player.
- Take initiative and be proactive in problem solving.
- Have excellent communication skills and interpersonal skill