eHealth4everyone is recruiting candidates for a Freelance Android Application Developer.
JOB TITLE: FreelanceAndroid Application Developer
JOB LOCATION: Abuja
- We are looking for a Freelance Android App developer to develop mobile applications for health statistics.
- The Android App developer will be responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a number of diverse android devices, support testing and installation of mobile applications.
- The primary focus will be the development of Android applications and their integration with back-end services.
- He/She should have the ability to work effectively alone and as part of a team.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- Experience: At least one-year experience in Android development.
- Knowledge and experience with Kotlin is a major prerequisite.
- Ability to deliver Native Android application.
- Ability to work as part of a Scrum team and understand Agile methodologies.
- Good understanding of Git, Java, Maven and Gradle.
- Ability to reconcile design between Android on a cross-functional team.
- Good understanding of the principles of google material Design.
- Ability to write testable application.
- Proficient with at least one Development architecture (MVP, MVVM or MVI)
Note: When the page opens, scroll down to apply.
|Job Category||Software/ Programming / Web development|
|Deadline||30th April, 2020.|