eHealth4everyone is recruiting candidates for a Freelance Linux System Administrator.
JOB TITLE: Freelance Linux System Administrator
JOB LOCATION: Abuja
- The freelance Linux administrator will be responsible for designing, implementing and monitoring production and test infrastructure
- S/he will collaborate with other team members to develop automation strategies and deployment processes
- You will be a core member of our team, making every system administrative problem yours, and solving them accordingly.
- A Degree in Computer Science, Information Science, Engineering or any closely related field is required.
- We require at least one year experience in Linux system administration.
- Should be proficient in DevOps processes including systems provisioning and configuration, able to write robust scripts in Bash and/or Python, ability to monitor and identify system breaches.
Note: When the page opens, scroll down to apply.
|Job Category||Administration/ Office/ Operations|
|Deadline||30th April, 2020.|