eHealth4everyone is recruiting candidates for a Freelance React Native Developer.
JOB TITLE: Freelance React Native Developer
JOB LOCATION: Abuja
- We are looking for a freelance developer to develop/program mobile applications for health statistics.
- The React Native developer will be responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a vast number of diverse android / iOS devices, support testing and installation of mobile applications.
- The primary focus will be the development of cross platform applications and their integration with back-end services.
- Qualification: Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- Experience: 6 months – 1 year experience in mobile software development. Relevant experience in developing health statistics applications is a plus.
- Ability to deliver React Native application for both iOS and Android platforms.
- Ability to worked as part of a Scrum team and understand Agile methodologies.
- Good understanding of Git, NodeJS, React Native, and Gradle.
- Ability to reconcile design between iOS and Android on a cross-functional team.
- Good understanding of the principles of Redux/Mobx and make strong architectural recommendations.
- Knowledge of Native Android / iOS Development is a plus but not mandatory.
|Job Category||Software/ Programming / Web development|
|Deadline||20th April, 2020.|