Job Title: Front End Developer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
This role involves Front-end architecture, web application accessibility, user experience and interaction design, Front-end performance and web maintenance. Candidate must be able to:
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable codes and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of a UI/UX design
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Ensure user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Assist Java backend developers with coding and trouble shooting
- Assist with architectural design
- First degree in Computer Science or other related discipline
- Minimum of Three (3) years programming experience
- Expertise with common, responsive UI web frameworks. e.g., jQuery, Bootstrap, etc.
- Knowledge of AngularJs, NodeJs will be an added advantage
- Experience working with SQL and NoSql databases will be a plus.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using “Front End Developer” as the subject of the mail.
Deadline: October 31, 2020
|Job Category||Information Technology / ICT|