Fulfillment Lead is needed at LifeBank
JOB TITLE: Fulfillment Lead
Report to: The Country Manager.
- Provide oversight of the fulfillment and customer service units.
- Establish priorities and sequences for the ordering, processing and dispatching of customer requests.
- Develop, implement and monitor local processes that are necessary to meet transportation and supply services requirements.
- Plan and organize tasks and resources to achieve strategic goals and objectives.
- Improve operational systems, processes and policies in alignment with the company’s mission — specifically, support better management reporting, information flow, business process and organizational planning.
- Review operating reports and resolve operational, and maintenance problems to ensure minimum costs and prevent operational delays.
- Monitor, develop and revise standard operational procedures and work practices in accordance with regulatory and organizational standards.
- Help analyze current operations and make recommendations on ways to improve.
- Perform other managerial duties as assigned.
- Manage supplier relationships.
- Fully automate fulfillment process
- Work in the office.
- Required to work overtime, on weekends.
- Will be required to travel.
Function of the Role
- The Operations Lead will be responsible for the day-to-day operations of LifeBank.
- S/he will be expected to provide oversight to the fulfilment team and ensure LifeBank products are delivered faster and in the right condition.
- B.Sc or M.Sc in Business Management, Project management or Science-related course.
- 3-4 years similar experience in leadership level in the healthcare, logistics, pharmaceutical or medical device industries.
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to multitask.
- Result-oriented team player with exceptional motivation and interpersonal skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- High proficiency in MS Office Suite.
- Must be able to prepare management reports and correspondence.
- Good leadership, stress and time management skills.
- Have a deep desire to work in the start-up industry.
- Technology industry awareness.
- Highly organized and detailed.
- Passion for people.
- Very tech-savvy and knowledgeable of current trends
- Loves to fix things.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email.
|Job Category||Banking / Insurance|