Fund Manager, Alternative Investments (SIPML) needed at Stanbic IBTC Bank.
JOB TITLE: Stanbic IBTC Bank
JOB LOCATION: Lagos Island, Lagos
Job ID: 51309
Job Sector: Banking
- The Fund Manager, Alternative Investments would be responsible for the development of SIPML’s alternative investment portfolio working with the relevant business teams, ensure professional management of alternative investment portfolios towards achieving the Company’s business objectives.
Key Responsibilities / Accountabilities
- Technical & Portfolio Management
- Manage Investment opportunities with key industry clients
- Fund Performance and AUM Growth
- Stakeholder engagement
- Manage the Fund Risk
Preferred Qualification and Experience
Qualifications and Experience:
- Post Graduate qualifications in Finance, Economics, Accounting, Engineering or other relevant degrees. Other relevant qualifications including qualifications such as a Masters, and MBA is required
- Strong Analytical / Numeracy Skills; Insight and knowledge of local and international practices in pensions and retirement benefit industry; In-depth understanding and practical knowledge of Asset / Fund Management industry.
- Minimum 10 years post qualification experience with at least 4 years spent in the Financial Sector and 4 years in top management position
- Experience in Investment Banking, Project Finance, Infrastructure Finance and Advisory, Credit, Asset management / pension fund investment.
Knowledge / Technical Skills / Expertise
- Client Engagement
- Performance Benchmarking
- Capital Market
- Local Market Knowledge
- Investment Analysis
Deadline: December 31, 2020
|Job Category||Accounting / Audit / Finance|