Job Title: Gas Generator Engineer
Job Location: Lagos
- The engineer will ensure that the generators are performing to their optimum efficiencies as per the standards set by the OEM.
- He will also make sure that all routine maintenance is being carried out regularly and is expected to troubleshoot whenever necessary.
- Perform mechanical and electrical corrective and preventive maintenance activity
- Monitor activities of the maintenance compliant to the EHS protocol
- Analyze the source of the generator failures and take corrective action.
- Troubleshooting engines on the field of Electronics and mechanics
- Maintain the log books for all generators and ensure necessary information is accurately recorded.
- Ensure that the working environment is kept up to the highest standards of cleanliness.
- Team leader.
- Comply with all EHS policies and procedures to ensure a safe and productive work place.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Diploma / Bachelor’s Degree in Electro-mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum of 10 years working with Jenbacher Gas Generators, hands-on experience with maintenance and operation of gas engines and working experience with boilers and chillers.
- PLC knowledge
- Thorough understanding of Jenbacher Gas Generators.
- Able to understand and implement technical procedures
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Effective interpersonal and organizational skills.
Note: We thank all applicants, however, only those selected will be contacted.
Deadline: February 28, 2021
|Job Category||Engineering / Technical|