JOB TITLE: Gas Plant Production Manager (Oil and Gas Company)
JOB LOCATION: Lagos
- Ensures that maintenance program is drawn with the maintenance strategy deﬁned by the Operations Manager & industrial Manager.
- Permanently ensures, in conjunction with the Operations Manager, the backup stocks of the spare part are in line with stocks speciﬁed./Applies the operating procedures for maintenance of vital equipment speciﬁed in the risk evaluation procedure.
- Sets up in each unit a preventive maintenance plan, according to the operating manuals of the manufacturers.
- Prepares maintenance budgets, while monitoring and controlling costs
- Ensure the adherence and awareness of Living Saving Rules in all Production units.
- Ensures Production units adhere to the safety and security policy o
- Issues work Permit in his production units
- Ensure that training and capacity-building programs are drawn up and are monitored.
- Ensures that operating manual and Maintenance procedure are established in accordance with standards of the entity, and ensures their application in the unit
- Transfer training received to the team and ensures operators in his units are qualiﬁed.
- Participates in risk analysis and ensures that work authorization is obtained even for routine maintenance.
Requirements/ Competencies / Skills
- B.Eng Electrical / Mechanical Engineering
- Professional Experience: Production Supervisor +5 years
- Professional Experience: Maintenance Supervisor +3 years
- Language level: Proficient in English
- Language Level: Proficient in French an added advantage
- Good understanding of managing plants
- Good communicator
- Good knowledge of Industrial relations management
- Understand basics in Finance
- Good understanding of the quality system
- Good understanding of HSEQ
- Very good knowledge of Occupational Health and Safety Act
- Good knowledge of kite tools
- Knowledge of business management and systems (budgets, handle HR issues, communication, etc.)
- Strong networking ability
- Asset management knowledge
- Good technical skills
- Good communication skills
- Industrial supply
- Regulations and standards
- Operations administrations and monitoring
- Budget preparations and monitoring
Deadline: July 30, 2021