Job Title: Government & Public Relations Manager
Location: Abuja (FCT), Nigeria
Employment Type: Full-time
- Creating new business in pharmaceutical and health enegagement with NGO’s, Federal and State Governement, Ministries, Departments and Agencies.
- Writing proposals and doing presentations to theMinistries, Departments and Agencies.
- FollowingMinistries, Departments and Agencies budget on health spending and engaging them for execution.
- Training of sales representatives.
- Developing digital marketing engagment tools.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social or Management Science.
- Professional certification is an added advantage.
- Good knoweldge of public policy and political process.
- Minimum of 6 years expereince in a similar role.
- Strong knowledge of the workings of political/governemental agaencies and institutions.
- Good negotatiation, communications and presentations skills.
- Ability to use microsoft office tool.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Governement & Public Relations Manager (North)”.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: November 29, 2020
|Job Category||NGO / Community Services|