Central Bank of Nigeria is recruiting qualified candidate for the position of an Accountant
JOB TITLE: Accountant
LOCATION: Enugu, Ibadan-Oyo, Zaria-Kaduna
- Three Centres of Excellence intended to be the best graduate training centres in finance-related disciplines have been established by a reputable Nigerian Public Institution in three locations. The aim is to ensure availability of adequate and skilled manpower for the Nigerian financial system and the Nigerian economy. Consequently, the centres seek to hire competent preofessional to fill the position above.
- To assist the Director in tracking incomes from and payments to internal and external stakeholders, preparing Centre budget, auditing financial transactions and documents, and processing tax payments and returns.
Skills / Qualifications
- Work experience as an Accountant
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures, including the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Hands-on experience with accounting software.
- Advanced MS Excel skills.
- Experience with general ledger functions
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills
- Minimum of a Second-Class honours degree in Accounting
- Additional certification (ACA, ANAN, ACCA, CPA etc.) is an added advantage.
- Possession of NYSC Discharge Certificate is mandatory.
|Job Category||Accounting / Audit / Finance, Government Agencies / Public Sector|
|Deadline||12th March, 2020.|