Inguest Global Partners Limited is recruiting candidates for a Graduate Bank Teller.
JOB TITLE: Graduate Bank Teller
JOB LOCATION: Nationwide
- Assist bank customers deposit and withdraw their moneys.
- Resolve discrepancies in accounting processes.
- Verify and reconcile balances for individual cash drawers.
- Identify and resolve customer needs.
- Ensure quality services to customers.
- Sell financial products and services to customers.
- Build customer loyalty.
- Process and perform daily bank transactions.
- Accept customer deposits and loan payments.
Experience, Qualification and Required Skills
- Minimum of HND / BSc degree from a reputable institution
- Must have completed NYSC
- Minimum of 1 year of relevant experience
- Not more than 28 years
- Candidate must be very smart
- Excellent communication skills (both written & oral)
- Good interpersonal skills
- Professional, able to maintain confidentiality and ethical behavior
- Salary: Attractive
- Other Benefits: HMO, Pension, 13th Month and Annual Leave Allowance.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should please send their updated CV to: [email protected] using the “Bank Teller” as the subject of the email.
Deadline: September 30, 2020
|Job Category||Banking / Insurance|