Job Title: Field Assistant
Qualification & Experience
- HND / B.Sc. in Agriculture with 0 to 1 year experience from reputed organization as a development officer.
- Candidate will be responsible in building business relationships with local farmers and farmers group / organisations I retailers, organise farmers meeting, farmers training program, soil sample, field day meetings, etc.
- He shall collect soil samples and implement brand promotional activities in rural areas.
- Strong people management, leadership, analytical and problem solving skills. Above average proficiency with office productivity and ICT tools.
- The compensation package would be quite attractive and there would be excellent opportunities for training, development and career growth.
- Persons without the expected qualifications and experience would not be conitidered.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application with a detailed CV, including contact phone nos., copies of educational qualifications, service certificates and a passport photograph to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Deadline: September 1, 2020
|Job Category||Graduates / Freshers|
|Deadline||1st September, 2020.|