Indigenous Non-Profit and Non-Governmental Organization is recruiting candidates for a Graduate Finance Clerk.
JOB TITLE: Graduate Finance Clerk
JOB LOCATION: Abuja
Job Code: FIN400
- The incumbent will ensure the scanning and archiving of all project financial documents to e-copies. Receiving, recording and distribution of Memo’s, TA’s and TBERs for review/payment.
- Filling of all grants transaction documents into the fireproof filling cabinet. Coordination and document retrieval process for all financial documentation.
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills & Ability
- A degree or equivalent qualification in accounting with 1 years’ relevant experience in an accounting role.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Fluency in oral and written English and must be versatile with the use of computer.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit the Application Documents below in Microsoft Word format to: [email protected]
- Current CV
- Suitability statement not more than 200 words indicating position and location.
- The subject of the email should be the “Job Code, Location And Applicant Full Name”; e.g. COM 01, Abuja, ESTHER ISA
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted to advance to the next stage of the selection process
- Applications are reviewed in the order of arrival and we reserve the right to close the offer before the term initially indicated if suitable applications are received.
|Job Category||Accounting / Audit / Finance|
|Deadline||27th May, 2020.|