JOB TITLE: Restaurant Auditor
JOB LOCATION: Ilorin, Kwara
- Restuarant auditor is responsible for ensuring accurate counts of inventory stock, identify discrepancies and must document it according to company protocols.
- Ensure to find the source of the inaccuracy, and find ways to reduce or eliminate future inventory errors.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Document counts of all inventory received in the warehouse
- Walk the sales floor to do manual counts of all merchandise
- Perform continuous accuracy check of perpetual inventory stock quantity records of material control and accounting purposes.
- Review inventory reports and locate discrepancies in data.
- Perform financial reporting by importing current audits and past audits in order to compare and contrast in Microsoft Excel Interview store managers in order to verify questionable store.
- Execute the closing process/journal entries reporting by generating a report for management.
- Report to job locations to physically count inventory using the equipment, with a primary focus on accuracy and control.
- Work with teams of varying sizes while maintaining proper workflow procedures.
- Routinely check over store areas to ensure maximum control against thefts and general losses.
- Minimum of HND / B.sc.
- One (1) year of warehouse Audit experience, preferably in inventory
- Proficiency in use of Excel and ERP’s
- The ability to stand and walk for extended periods.
Deadline: June 17, 2021
|Job Category||Accounting / Audit / Finance|