Job Title: Graduate Trainee (NYSC)
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: NYSC
- Ruhe Global Resources is offering an internship/NYSC program designed to give fresh graduates challenging work assignments, developmental feedback, and exposure to leadership.
- The program combines hands-on experience with formal performance feedback to help participants transition from a collegial environment to the workplace.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree with 0 – 5 years work experience.
- Graduates who are posted to serve as Youth Corpers (NYSC) members in Abuja or have been mobilized to serve in Abuja.
- Customer Service, Marketing skill
- Strong speaking and writing skill
- If you have what it takes to thrive in a competitive environment.
- Have IT, Admin, PR, or Marketing or any relevant Background.
- Do you have an excellent command of English? Then you are just the right person we are looking for.
- We are seeking young, vibrant, result-oriented Youth Corpers to serve with us and start building their careers.
- Teaching qualification will be an added advantage
- Monthly incentives are attractive, relative to NYSC and Organisational offerings to Corps Members.
- You will be placed on a 1- 3 months’ probation and training with a salary of 35,000NGN. After probation, your salary could be increased to between 60,000 to 100,000NGN depending on input and performance.
- Training and development opportunities and performance-related incentives will be available as part of the role.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Fill Application Form
Submit your CV and Cover letter demonstrating that you meet the requirements to “The Human Resources Manager, Ruhe Global Resources” via: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
- Please send your CV and Cover Letter as the body of the email and as an attachment in this order:
- Cover Letter
Deadline: October 30, 2020
|Job Category||Education / Teaching / Training|