JOB TITLE: Group Executive, Technology
JOB LOCATION: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The incumbent of the role will be responsible for driving an efficient utilization of Information Technology (IT) to achieve the business aspiration and transformation of the organisation.
- He/ She will be pivotal to the digital transformation of the organisation as well as provide leadership for the IT functions and the execution of the IT Strategy.
The individual will:
- Create and implement technology strategies.
- Align the company’s technology resources with the organization’s short- and long-term goals,
- Identify key technologies that can improve the company’s service promise
- Recruit, onboard and train applicable IT personnel.
- Supervise the networks and computer systems/devices to ensure optimal performance including undertaking an efficient software and hardware management.
- Drive efficient Data Management
- Develop and maintain IT Policies and Standards.
- Direct and establish IT-related projects.
- Plan and direct the implementation of new IT systems.
- Ensure appropriate security over data and IT infrastructure.
- Present reports on the group’s technology status, goals, and progress.
- Minimum of a Second-Class upper University Degree, preferably in Computer Science / Engineering or related fields.
- Must have minimum of ten (10) years cognate experience, with at least 2 /3 years’ experience working as part of a Management team.
- An MBA /certification in related studies or equivalent postgraduate management degree will be an advantage.
- Relevant experience in Business and Process Transformation.
- Data protection and cyber security skills.
- Good understanding of NAV Business Central.
- Should understand standard language for accessing databases (SQL).
- Willingness to travel within the country at short notice.
- Preferably 35-40 years old.
Deadline: September 17, 2021
|Job Category||Executive / Management|