Group Head, Regulatory Returns & Financial Crimes needed at Sterling Bank Plc.
JOB TITLE: Group Head, Regulatory Returns & Financial Crimes
JOB LOCATION: Nigeria
Job Type: Full time
Specialization: Banking / Finance / Insurance
To inculcate in various business groups the compliance culture which provides all stakeholders an assurance of business continuity and appropriate returns on investment; providing compliance risk management support that protect the Bank from regulatory enforcement and reputational damage.
- Implement the compliance risk policy of the Bank in conjunction with various stakeholders.
- Develop an adequate risk assessment processes, policies and procedures to comprehensively manage identified/perceived risks.
- Provide operational coordination on general compliance education in the Bank through timely information dissemination, thus, increasing compliance awareness leading to improved compliance culture in the Bank.
- Develop appropriate policies to foster the AML/CFT Compliance Program and mitigating identified risk through policy formulation and monitoring
- Supervise general KYC issues and implementation of the various KYC Policies.
- Operational supervision of other Compliance Officers /departments for efficient and effective management of the compliance function in the Bank
- Provide compliance advisory to the Bank on local and cross border relationships so as to avoid breach of due diligence procedures in engagements
- Identify weaknesses in the AML/CFT Compliance Program and implement necessary and timely corrective action at the institutional level
- Minimum of 10 years’ post qualification banking experience out of which least 4 years should be in Branch Operations, Risk/ Control functions or any other relevant group within the Financial Services Industry
Deadline: September 15, 2020
|Job Category||Accounting / Audit / Finance|