JOB TITLE: Group Information and Communications Technology Manager
JOB LOCATION: Abuja (FCT)
- Manage IT staff by recruiting, training and coaching employees, communicating job expectations and appraising their performance.
- Design, develop, implement and coordinate IT systems, policies and procedures.
- Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems.
- Act in alignment with user needs and system functionality to contribute to organizational policy.
- Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time.
- Audit systems and assess their outcomes.
- Preserve assets, information security and control structures.
- This role reports to the Chief Executive Officer.
Education, Certification and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information System (MIS) or similar fields.
- Post graduate / Master’s degree and additional qualification in Information Technology will be an added advantage.
- Relevant IT certifications will be a plus.
- Have at least 10 years’ practical experience in a large organization with similar business and operational ICT functions, 5 years of which should have been at a managerial level.
- Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware / software systems.
- Expertise in data center management and data governance.
- Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration and network installation.
- The candidate must possess highly effective supervisory skills and techniques, as well as have the demonstrated ability to communicate effectively both written and orally.
- Direct and coordinate operations with strong organizational and time management skills.
- Must be dependable with integrity and have rapt attentive to details.
- Ability to work well with management and staff at all levels.
- Ability to manage personnel.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as subject of the e-mail.
|Job Category||NGO / Community Services|