JOB TITLE: GTCO Summer Program
JOB LOCATION: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Full time
Dress Code: Business formal
Industry: Financial Services
- Guaranty Trust Holding Company is a multinational financial institution that provides individuals, businesses, and private and public institutions across Africa and the United Kingdom with a broad range of market-leading financial products and services.
- The Brand is built on our efforts to constantly strive to create the best outcomes for our customers and communities. Our strong service culture, efficient management, world-class corporate governance standards, and bias for innovation has enabled us to maintain consistent year on year growth in customer base and profitability since inception.
- The objective of this internship program is to provide challenging opportunities for talented student from global institutions to gain practical insights into the operational environment of our great institution.
- We are seeking energetic and enthusiastic interns who will apply their skills/knowledge to assigned projects and work assignment.
- During this program, you will be expected to learn the ins-and-outs of our daily routines and procedures.
- Assist team members and management with document preparation and review
- Participate in client meetings and contribute to the requirements of internal and external clients
- Take minutes during meetings and draft reports for senior management
- Assist in research and writing projects
- Perform general industry-related tasks
- Attend company functions and networking events
- Shadow mentor-colleagues and train in a variety of tasks
- Prepare reports in line with assigned tasks/projects
Requirements & Skills
- Undergraduate in Accounting, Business Management, Business Administration, Data Science / Analytics, Social Sciences, Economics, Finance, Law, Marketing, Mathematics / Statistics and other related fields
- Penultimate-year undergraduate students and graduate students
- Minimum GPA of 3.5
- Good analytical & problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Highly motivated with a desire to learn
- Paid internship (local currency)
- Interesting perks (company trip to another subsidiary, internship engagement activities, etc.
- Access to high-level executives and industry leaders
- Opportunities to network with various individuals in the office
- Professional development training
Deadline: September 21, 2021
|Job Category||Banking / Insurance|