JOB TITLE: Head, Business Development
JOB LOCATION: Lagos
- Report on potential business development.
- The Head of Business Development is expected to manage client accounts and come up with new sales ideas. i.e. sales strategies, sales pitches, and business plans.
- Manages the marketing team activities to meet daily/weekly/monthly targets, schedules and deadlines.
- Carry out research and analysis on the activities of competition.
- Analyse clients’ needs and tailors value propositions with expert support where needed.
- Lead and enable marketing team to pursue sales and account management activities and advising on overcoming obstacles.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records and data to support effective and coordinated account management.
- Coordinate and organize contact with stakeholders through meetings, visitation.
- Oversee strategic partnership management framework with key partners. Collaborate closely with Managing Director, Head of Units etc.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Proficient computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel).
- Able to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Goal-oriented, organized team player.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field.
- 8 to 10 years previous experience in sales and marketing.
- Demonstrated and proven sales results.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the mail. e.g. “Head, Business Development, Lagos”
Deadline: June 11, 2021
|Job Category||Business Development Management|