Job Title: Head, Clearing and Logistics
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Job Type: Full-time
- Oversee department handling Company’s imports, Raw material, Machinery, Spare Parts, and capital equipment and work within a diversity of regulations and requirements set down by government, financial institutions and private enterprises.
- Oversee all import function of the company from pre-shipment, shipping and clearing from the ports
- Ensure submission of customs documents required to facilitate clearing of imported cargo when the required documents are not available, incumbent is to initiate corrective actions
- Ensure opening of form m / lc application to import, timely order execution & documentation like pre & post shipment documents.
- HND / B.Sc. Finance, Business Administration, Economics or a related field.
- MBA with relevant professional certification will be an added advantage.
Technical Requirements, Knowledge Requirements:
- Must have operational knowledge of the ports and government agencies.
- Must have knowledge of proper clearing and haulage documentation for imports.
- Must have appropriate knowledge of inspection agents, banks, shipping companies and terminals.
- Must have the ability to handle customs and shipping companies for imports
- Must have knowledge of the customs and excise HS code and explanatory notes.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills.
|Job Category||Logistics / Transportation/ Supply|