9mobile Nigeria is currently recruiting for the position below
JOB TITLE: Head, HR Planning and Organizational Development
- Develop the annual HR plan & monitor HR’s short to medium term performance KPIs in line with business priorities.
- Design & update of the organization structure oversee Manning Analysis & annual headcount planning to guide recruitment activities.
- HND / B.Sc. from a recognised institution.
- Postgraduate degree/MBA/CIPD/SHRM/CIPMis desirable
Experience, Skills & Competencies:
- Minimum of eight (8) years corporate experience with six (6)) years in HR and two (2) years at managerial level.
Knowledge / Skills / Behaviours:
- Excellent interpersonal and consulting skills-ability to assess needs, collaborate and deliver practical solutions that drive results
- Belief in data as a valuable driver indecision-making and able to tell stories with data that resonate with clients
- Demonstrated track record of taking initiative, working in a fast-paced federated environment and handling multiple and changing priorities
- Creative thinker with an inquisitive disposition
- Highly organized, attention to detail and excellent follow-through required
- Able to use sound business judgment and prioritize effectively.
|Job Category||Human Resources / Recruitment|