Job Title: Head, IT Service Management and Business Information Officer
Job ID: 46048
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Job Sector: Banking
- Information Technology: systems development, business analysis, architecture, project management, data warehousing, infrastructure, maintenance and production
- The primary objective of Service Management is to provide the disciplines that ensure the collective effort and output of the IT organisation translates solely to sustainable high-quality IT services that help to achieve the Stanbic IBTC Bank’s business objectives. The disciplines must also ensure these services are cost effective by efficient utilisation and deployment of technology resources.
- In StanbicIBTC, the Head IT Service Management also doubles as a BIO (Business Information Officer) to any given Business unit, acting as the single point of contact between IT and the Business Unit.
- This role requires being constantly in touch with the Business team to continuously understand their priorities and communicate same to IT and also coordinate the delivery of such priorities
Qualification and Experience
- First Degree IT related course and Computer Sciences
- IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL)/IT Service Management (ITSM) qualification
- Project Management Certification
- Minimum of 10 years experience in IT Service management
- Minimum of 7 years experience in the implementation of ITIL Processes (Incident, Problem, Change, Release, Service Asset & Configuration Management, Availability, Capacity and Financial Management processes)
- Minimum of 7 years experience in Project delivery experience (Scope, Risk & Issue, Cost, Time, Procurement, Stakeholder management).
- Financial management
- Research and information gathering
- IT strategy and planning
- IT knowledge
|Job Category||Banking / Insurance|