Chartered Insurance Institute of Nigeria (CIIN) is recruiting candidates for a Head of Academic Services.
JOB TITLE: Head of Academic Services
JOB LOCATION: Nigeria
Specifically, the ideal candidate will:
- Formulate and execute annual strategic objectives for academic services and ensure it aligns with the College’s strategic plan
- Contribute to the development and implementation of the College’s policies and practices consistent with the College’s mission statement
- Develop initiatives to improve teaching and learning processes in line with the College’s strategic plan
- Develop and maintain a wide range of relevant programmes in insurance and financial management
- Facilitate research, consultancy and scholarly activities which would enhance the reputation of the College including publication of the College journal
- Explore new opportunities for knowledge transfer and new areas of teaching and/or research
- Develop academic policies that impact on students and faculty, and make recommendations for change when appropriate and ensure the policies are adhered to by both students and internal departments
- Manage a pool of experts, teachers and trainers (specialized in teaching risk management, insurance and financial management) both at the national and international level
- Create and foster relationships with appropriate external agencies and recognized insurance institutes to promote the objectives and the vision of the College
- Develop administrative performance standards, monitor progress against performance standards, and organise improvement efforts for staff members.
Specifications / Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Education or Social sciences related courses such as Economics, Insurance, Actuarial Sciences etc.
- MBA or Master’s degree and/or a in Risk Management, Insurance, Social or Management Sciences.
- Ph.D. (or in view) preferably in Risk Management and Insurance, Social or Management Sciences
- Relevant professional membership and/or certifications such as CIIN, CII UK, ICAN, ACCA, CIBN.
- Minimum of 12 years post-graduation experience with at least 5 years’ experience in an academic
For enquires, please send an email to [email protected]
Note: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
|Job Category||Education / Teaching / Training|
|Deadline||2nd June, 2020.|