JOB TITLE: Head of Cyber Risk Unit, CHSA
Reference: ADB / 21 / 042
LOCATION: Abidjan, Cote d’Ivoire
Position N°: 50101122
- The Vice-Presidency, Corporate Services and Human Resources (CHVP) ensures the delivery of efficient, people-centered, client-oriented, corporate services to ensure overall institutional effectiveness in all aspects of the Bank’s corporate services.
- The complex leads efforts to digitalize and transform the Bank into a knowledge-driven workforce, promote human resources policies that enhance talent, drive a performance -driven culture, and ensure the competitiveness of the Bank as the employer of choice. The complex ensures that all Human Resources and Corporate Services are re-aligned to drive greater corporate performance and execution of the Bank’s strategic vision and priorities.
- The complex is responsible for providing leadership in the formulation and implementation of Bank’s strategies on people, IT, General services and institutional procurements, Language Services, business continuity and, health and safety strategies.
- Hold at least a Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Systems Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, Security and Risk Management or related disciplines.
- 8+ years’ work experience in relevant Information Security Risk position and 2+ years’ experience in a management role or a similar position or having equivalent skills and experience is highly desired. Practical experience with ISO 27000 is required. 3+ years’ experience in conducting or leading risk based information security assessments would be an added advantage.
- Expert level experience in two or more CISO domains
- Mandatory Certifications in ICT security (unless demonstrate the same level of knowledge):
- CISM and/or CISA
- Desired Security Certifications and experience (one or more):
- Certified Ethical Hacker
- CCIE security
- SANS cyber defence
- Threat Intelligence
- Kali penetration testing
- Structured project management experience in deploying cyber risk related initiatives.
Deadline: March 12, 2021
|Job Category||Banking / Insurance|