Riby Finance is recruiting candidates for a Head of Engineering.
JOB TITLE: Head of Engineering
JOB LOCATION: Lagos
- Develop and deliver a strategic technological vision and direction for Riby
- Lead and manage the Software Development and IT teams to deliver software, infrastructure and architecture that meets the needs of users
- Ensure delivery consistent with Agile processes across the team
- Work effectively with Product Managers and Product Owners to ensure delivery against agreed priorities
- Implement mechanisms to monitor, manage and provide progress on all software development activities
- Accountable for the on time and to quality delivery of software development projects
- Responsible for the maintenance and development of internal and external IT support systems;
- Create, implement and maintain a continuous improvement plan for software development and IT infrastructure
- Working closely with the Product Managers with the aim of meeting current and future user needs
- Research the external environment, and where appropriate identify and recommend external partners for the delivery of best in class technologies suitable for Riby applications
- Reviewing and applying said best practices to establish architecture and frameworks consistent with and supportive of the Product Strategy
- Identifying and implementing technology trends that will be able to support the future success of the business
- Collaborating with the appropriate functions and users to evaluate and identify technology platforms for delivering the company’s products and internal services
- Understanding the use cases (and/or user stories) in order to oversee the design of the architecture for the products to be built
- Ensuring that technology standards and best practices are maintained across the organisation
- To drive consistent standards and approaches throughout the development teams
- Responsible for his/her own work planning against objectives set in agreement with the Executive Director.
- Minimum of 5 years hands on experience.
- AWS certification is a plus.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
|Job Category||Engineering / Technical|
|Deadline||15th May, 2020.|