Job Title: Head of Finance
Job Type: Full-time
- The Head of Finance performs all aspects of financial management, management and regulatory financial reporting, budget and forecasts preparation, researching accounting policies, issued and effective IFRS for AZA entities, in different jurisdictions and in multi-currencies.
- He/she will ensure the availability of all financial information required to support management and other stakeholders in strategic decision-making.
- The responsibilities also include ensuring monthly & annual tax and statutory reports are submitted in time, manage external audits exercise, and ad hoc projects. The role will also support business partnering and development initiatives.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, or related field from a well-recognised university.
- CPA or ACCA qualification.
- 7 to 9 years’ experience within finance/ corporate finance in a global environment.
- Experience working in a start-up in the Fintech industry.
- Strong background in financial management systems with a thorough understanding of financial regulations.
- Experience working for fast-growth, rapidly-scaling companies.
- Strong prioritization and time management skills.
- Flexible and results oriented.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Autonomous and works with minimal supervision.