JOB TITLE: Head of Finance
JOB LOCATION: Abuja
- The Head of Finance will report to the CFO and will be responsible for developing and managing the general accounting and finance practice of FHFL.
- The role holder will be responsible for the daily execution of matters as they relate to finance, accounting & taxation, inventory & budget management, expense management, supplier management etc
- Minimum of a Master’s degree in Accounting, Business, Economics, Math, or a related field
- Minimum of 12 years post-graduation experience, 8 of which must have been in a Management position interfacing with the Executive team and Financial partners.
- Must be a chartered accountant ACCA/ ICAN/ANAN
- Work experience within Finance Management experience in an investment or asset management or a private equity firm is required.
- Experience of statutory financial reporting and knowledge of GAAP, IFRS
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter summarizing their achievements together with their detailed CV saved with applicant name as PDF to: [email protected] using the Job Title and Code (eg: “Head of Finance 0005”) as the subject of the email.
|Job Category||Accounting / Audit / Finance, branch head|