JOB TITLE: Head of Nursing Care
JOB LOCATION: Benin, Edo
- Responsible for planning, organization and administration of nursing services to include staffing, training and development, communications and documentation to maintain quality patient care standards and advise medical staff, department heads, and the administrator in matters related to nursing services.
Key Responsibilities / Duties / Tasks
- Manage and lead all nursing personnel operations.
- Develop short and long-term goals for the entire nursing department.
- Establish new policies and update existing policies to improve the standard of care for patients.
- Plan and oversee admission, nursing, and patient care processes.
- Maintain department budgets and record all expenses.
- In budget development with overall responsibility of the department’s budget
- Works predominantly within a clinical and office environment.
- 25% travel as required by the role.
Job Competencies (Knowledge, Experience and Attributes / Skills)
- Degree in Nursing, Healthcare Administration or a relevant field.
- Professional Qualifications / Membership to professional bodies
- Certified license from NMCN
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Deadline: April 15, 2021
|Job Category||Medical/ Healthcare / Pharmaceutical|