Head of Pharmaceutical Distribution Company is needed at Konga Nigeria
JOB TITLE: Head of Pharmaceutical Distribution Company
LOCATION: Lagos, Nigeria
Type: Full Time
Job Category: Management Level
Reports to: CEO
- The ideal candidate will Oversee Company’s National business activities and sales force to ensure observable growth as measured with KPls; coach, motivate, coordinate, and provide leadership for sales team to achieve double digit growth in prescription and sales and build a high-performing sales team.
Professional Skills & Qualifications Required
- Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy, Pharmacology, Physiology or Biochemistry. However, a pharmacist licensed to practice pharmacy in the Federal Republic of Nigeria is desired.
- Enriched managerial experience (at least 4years) as a Country Sales or Regional Manager in pharmaceuticals industry.
- A Master’s Degree in Business/Project Management or Supply Chain Management will be an added advantage.
- Membership of relevant professional Pharmaceutical and Supply Chain bodies will also be an added advantage e.g. Pharmacists Council of Nigeria (PCN), CSCP, CISCM, CILSCM, CIPSMN, etc.
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience in a similar industry
- Must have worked with any of the top of Pharmaceutical companies in Nigeria
- Must have key experience in Pharmalogistics and Supply chain
- Must be very tech savvy
- Excellent Interpersonal and people management skills
- Planning & Organizational skills
- Detail oriented
Why work with Konga?
- A unique opportunity to work in a fast paced, structured and technologically driven environment
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team growing the ecommerce space in Nigeria
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our fast growing businesses.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should apply by forwarding their updated CV to: [email protected] & copy [email protected] using the title of the role as the subject of the mail on or before the closing date.
Note: All CV should be in word doc and/or pdf formats.
|Job Category||Medical/ Healthcare / Pharmaceutical|
|Deadline||27th July, 2020.|