JOB TITLE: Head of School
JOB LOCATION: Abuja (FCT)
- We are looking for the Head of Nursery and Primary schoolto join our team and foster a healthy learning environment for our students. Your primary responsibilities will be to supervise our education staff and oversee day-to-day school operations.
- To succeed in this role, you should be able to make quick decisions under pressure and have a comprehensive understanding of the national education system and its regulations. Excellent communication and organizational abilities are also important skills you should demonstrate as a principal.
- If you meet these requirements and you’re passionate about a leadership role in education, we’d like to meet you.
- Oversee day-to-day school operations
- Manage school logistics and budgets
- Set learning goals for students and teachers based on national curricula
- Monitor and report on teacher performance
- Present data from school performance to board members
- Research new resources and techniques to improve teaching
- Interview and hire school personnel
- Review and implement school policies
- Provide guidance and counseling to teachers
- Handle emergencies and school crises
- Organize school events and assemblies
- Ensure a safe and clean environment for students (e.g. implementing hygiene rules)
- Attend conferences to gain knowledge on current educational trends
- Degree in Education; Master’s degree is a plus
- 3-5 years work experience.
- Previous experience as a principal or in a similar role
- Knowledge of school administrative processes and national educational regulations
- Hands-on experience with MS Office and education management systems
- Attention to detail
- Great presentation and communication skills
- Crisis management
- Ability to coach and inspire
- A teaching license is preferred
N150,000 – N200,000 / month.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the e-mail.
Deadline: June 7, 2021
|Job Category||branch head, Education / Teaching / Training|