FlexEdge Limited is recruiting candidates for Head of Strategic Supplier – Partnerships
JOB TITLE: Head of Strategic Supplier – Partnerships
JOB LOCATION: Lekki, Lagos
- The Strategic Supplier Partnerships team supports the Sourcing functions with a focus on optimizing our sourcing relationships to benefit our enterprise customers.
- Strategic Partnerships works to identify, onboard and engage with suppliers to create transparent relationships that will maximize speed, flexibility and efficiency while maintaining quality and creating access to industry leading capabilities.
- Strategic Partnerships connects internal Sourcing to achieve our strategic sourcing platform and procurement network expansion goals, across all product and service verticals as well as across geographies.
- This role will support our Product Suppliers, Service Providers (such as 3rd Party Logistics companies) and all other 3rd party ancillary suppliers to achieve the goals of our supplier relationships.
Here is what we expect you to be able to do:
- Drive the day-to-day oversight of the partner relationships to ensure adherence to the goals, vision and contractual obligations.
- Identify prospective suppliers that will increase the value of the clients Procurement Network, engage and onboard them, whilst ensuring their happiness in all their interactions with our clients, our enterprise customers and our operations staff.
- Monitor project timelines across our client’s Supplier Partnerships organization to mitigate issues early and to work with the partners to find solutions.
- Become a champion for the partner and an authority on partnership activities to fully enable partner’s success and to avoid potential liabilities.
- Organize and participate in regular meetings of the operational and executive committees that assess successes and challenges.
- Design and implement an appropriate process to investigate and resolve issues that will arise during the partnership.
- Build relationships with team members across a matrix environment to resolve operational problems that may arise in development, finalization, and implementation of the activities.
- Identify key targets and lead inbound and outbound sales, in collaboration with internal stakeholders and agency partners
- Track and manage full partnership sales cycle, including financial reporting and CRM systems
- Maintain great relationships with partners, suppliers, brands and agencies and develop new relationships for supplier sales opportunities
- Develop and maintain a supplier sales package and pricing for inbound supplier partnership requests
- Create customized offerings, financial and content, based on supplier needs; act as their consultant and partner
- Create supplier proposals, marketing decks, sales collateral with an eye for our clients brand
- Manage contract negotiations through deal close, in partnership with internal teams
- Work closely with the SVP of Sourcing to ensure supplier partner deliverables are executed to the upmost standard, and ensure all contract terms are executed according to the agreement set
- Represent our clients in external meetings with potential partners and help marshal global stakeholders
- Have overall responsibility for financial forecasting and budget management, invoicing, tracking and reconciliations
- Create structure and processes to drive efficiencies, consistencies and smarter working
- Monthly analysis & reporting
- At least 3 years of relevant industry experience; preferably with ecommerce 3rd party merchant operations.
- Demonstrated leadership and project management skills with a successful track record of working across functions within a fast growing startup or large organization environment.
- Able to show dedication and willingness to challenge the status quo. Able to run change positively and sees change as an opportunity to improve processes and tools.
- Strong communication and presentation skills to share ideas clearly across many levels or the organization.
- Strong interpersonal skills that will engage partners from all levels and influence decision-making in a global, matrix environment.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using “Job Title” as Subject of the email.
Note: Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
|Job Category||Supply Chain/ Store|