Job Tittle: Head, SME Banking
Locations: Kaduna / Abuja
Reporting to: CEO
- The successful candidate will be responsible for setting the strategic agenda for SME Banking Department through balance sheet growth, Customer Acquisition, Customer retention, profit & loss targets in order to support achievement of overall business strategy; in a cost effective and high return manner.
- The job holder will be involved in product development oversight aimed at sustaining the Bank’s competitive position within SME businesses. Coverage will be strictly loans and advances.
- The Chief mission is to drive SME credit (Loans & Advances) ranging from 4 million to 50 million Nigeria Naira across Nigeria.
- Develop and lead the implementation of the SME Segment strategy in line with the overall Retail. Banking Strategy; to ensure achievement of profitability targets through revenue maximization and prudent cost management.
- Drive sustainable growth and acquisition of new customers for the SME Banking through the creation, development and maintenance of high quality advisory relationships.
- To build and maintain productive and strategic relations with customers / suppliers / line manager /stakeholders to drive the development and delivery of business solutions and revenue growth for the SME Segment.
- To drive customer-led propositions for the SME Banking Segment by developing a pipeline of value adding customer solutions to include customer experience, products, and service offers.
Skills & Experience
- University Degree in a Business related field. An advanced degree will be an added advantage.
- Professional Product Development or Project Management Qualification.
- Minimum 8 years general banking experience with at least 5 years’ experience in SME Sector 3 years of which must have been in a leadership position.
- Must have hands on experience in Credit Analysis & Administration, Sales, Relationship Management, Customer Service, commercial and product development functions of a commercial bank at managerial level.
- Demonstrated consistent high performance in role(s) held in the last three years.
- A thorough knowledge of Small Medium Enterprise (SME) Products, Retail Banking products and services, and extensive Banking Industry knowledge.
- Excellent interpersonal, and negotiation skills with the ability to network, generate new business and develop strong business relations.
- Strong leadership skills with demonstrated competences in championing high performance management.
- Membership of a Marketing professional body will be desirable.
- A good understanding of risk, credit policies and procedures.
- Excellent planning, Organization, problem solving and analytical skills.
Note: Please note that applications received after the deadline will not be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the next stage/s of the process.
|Job Category||Banking / Insurance|
|Deadline||23rd January, 2020.|