Head, Training Unit is needed at Home Prep School
JOB TITLE: Head, Training Unit
- The Head, Training Unit is responsible for developing,facilitating and providing training needs and presentations.
- Also responsible for providing logistical support, course development, delivery, evaluation, process measurements, and cost management.
- Developing, implementing and monitoring training programs
- Supervising technical training for staff.
- Conducting and coordinating orientation sessions.
- Creating training materials.
- Deliver / Facilitate training
- Develop and creating training materials, visual aids and presentations.
- Create testing and evaluation processes.
- Prepare and implement training budget.
- Evaluate needs of company and plan training programs accordingly.
- Conduct Training Needs Assessment (TNA) evaluations.
- Providing Cornerstone with classroom training, demonstrations, on-the-job training, meetings, conferences, and workshops.
- Manage staff of classroom facilitators.
- Provide Training Needs Assessment feedback.
- Build solid cross-functional relationships.
- Ability to relate well with others.
- Negotiating skills.
- Good motivator.
- Presentation skills.
- Ability to write reports and keep records.
- Work within budget.
- IT skills.
- Time Management.
- Excellent Communication skills.
- Experience in working in the Financial Services sector (an advantage).
- 3-5 years working experience.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field.
- Previous Experience in Training or Sales.
- Professional Qualification in Human Resources or Communications.
- Excellent English verbal and writing skills.
- Strong self-organization skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Effective analytical and problem-solving skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title / Location” as the subject of the email.
|Job Category||Education / Teaching / Training|
|Deadline||30th May, 2020.|