JOB TITLE: Health & Safety Manager
JOB LOCATION: Nationwide
- Advise management on the implications of current and emerging health, safety and environment legislation, including evaluation options, making recommendations and generating action plans to ensure compliance.
- Investigate all accidents and damage to Plant property, identify root causes and recommend actions to prevent re-occurrence.
- Liaise with external bodies on HSE matters for support and collaboration and to keep abreast of regulatory changes and industry best practices
- Further FMN PLC’s commitment to improving Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) performance by implementing health safety and environment objectives and compliance with local regulatory requirements, to prevent injury and maintain a safe working environment.
- HND / B.Sc. in Environmental Sciences or Engineering or any other related course.
- HSE Certification such as NEBOSH is required etc.
- Minimum of Seven years cognate experience.
|Job Category||Manager, Medical/ Healthcare / Pharmaceutical|