Health & Safety Officer is needed at Sevan Construction Nigeria Limited
JOB TITLE: Health & Safety Officer
- Carry out risk assessments and develop strategy to reduce risks.
- Outline safe operational procedures which identify and take into account all relevant hazards
- Carry out regular site inspections to check policies and procedures are being properly implemented
- Inspects the site to ensure it is a hazard-free environment
- Conducts toolbox meetings
- Participate in the project safety committee and leads all efforts to enhance safety
- Reviews and approves all subcontractorТs safety plans in line with SCNL standard
- Verifies that injury logs and reports are completed and submitted to related government agencies
- Verifies that all tools and equipment are adequate and safe for use
- Promotes safe practices at the job site
- Enforces safety guidelines
- Trains and carries out drills and exercises on how to manage emergency situations
- B.SC./HND in Engineering or related discipline;
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a Steel Fabrication industry;
- Possession of relevant QHSE certificates and NISP Level 3 will be added advantage.
- Good communication and interpersonal relationship
- Vast knowledge of safety procedures in the oil & Gas, fabrication and EPC industry.
- Sound human relation and planning processes
- Relevant Engineering or Manufacturing health, safety and environment experience.
- Problem Solving and Root Cause Analysis experience
- Good understanding/experience of safety procedural standards.
- Computer literacy. Drive and Initiative.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email.
|Job Category||Medical/ Healthcare / Pharmaceutical|