Job Title: Heavy Lift Manager, HLS
Reference: PIR 4239PHR00045
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Job Type / Contract: TBD
Job Summary / Role Description
- Construction Heavy Lifts Superintendent is appointed for major projects.
- He reports to the Construction Manager and will take responsibility for the coordination of Heavy Lifts activities through the Construction Heavy Lifts Supervisor (HLS);
Duties and Responsibilities
- He has direct responsibility on management of Heavy Lifts subcontractor. He will ensure that their performances are carefully monitored in terms of schedule, quality and cost, and he will coordinate all necessary recovery actions whenever detect deviation from schedule or specifications under the guidance of Construction manage;
- Review all lift plan, heavy haul plans to make sure all requirements are met and are acceptable.
Knowledge & Qualifications
- Technical Certification.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in Heavy Lifting supervision;
- Fabrication yard working experience is preferred.
Skills and Abilities:
- Fluent English;
- Excellent IT and analytical skills;
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills;
- Strong interpersonal, team-oriented skills. Self-motivation and direction, with strong bias toward timely performance and problem resolution;
- Attention to detail, and the ability to read and draft blueprints (as-builts), negotiation / customer relation skills, strong communications and interpersonal skills, leadership skills.
- Only spontaneous candidates will be considered for this position.
- The information submitted shall include:
- Expected salary (year, gross)
- Notice period (weeks)
- Email address of the candidate
Deadline: May 18, 2021
|Job Category||Administration/ Office/ Operations|